7.12.2010

ta-da!


well, hello there! after too many hours of trying to make this thing look perfect, I give up! I had such high hopes of kerrent’s grand entrance, a debut if you will, into the blog world. alas, I am just not java/html savvy enough to keep up with all you blogger gurus.

however, it occurred to me that that might not be such a bad thing…follow me for a second. in this blog I’ll aim to share my one true love and passion with all of you: decorating & all things home related! and what is design all about? all together now! RE-decorating, RE-doing, RE-covering, Re-newing your space! so we’ll think of this blog as a little RE-novation of sorts. hopefully, with each new post I’ll add a couple of new gadgets and updates to the overall appearance to make it more aesthetically pleasing for you (& me!). bear with me! I promise it will be worth your while! and with that i'll leave ya a little happy monday pick-me-up:


yep, i know. you don't even have to say anything.

p.s. the name of the blog was inspired by my last name, duh, but also by my good friends brennan and emily because they really gave me the extra push to get this thing rollin'. get it?
kerrent-current!….a word that pretty much sums up design and decorating when you think about it really. motion, movement, up-to-date and well, current! enjoy!





3 comments:

  1. Meg!! I am so excited to be your biggest blog fan! It looks great already!! I can't wait to see all your amazing ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B!!!!!! thanks for bein my biggest supporter & for always letting me rearrange our place on a whim! love ya gurrrrl!

    -meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megs are you freakin' kidding me! I can't believe I just now found out about your blog!! I just looked over all your posts and I'm so impressed!!! You have such a good eye and I love all the before and afters! especially your mama's bedroom! I need to see these updates...when i get my ass up to Memphis! OK love I'm sooo soo proud of you and I can't wait to keep up with this blog! xoxo Maddie

    ReplyDelete