7.16.2010

happy trails

so I recently came out of the closet as a serious country fan. i know, you wouldn’t have pegged me for this type of girl, would you!? or perhaps you would. afterall, this is only my 2nd post. anyhoooot, it occurred to me while flipping through my idea files (aptly titled: ideas, things I love, things I can’t live without) that maybe after all this time I really am a little bit more country than rock’n’roll. check out the evidence for yourself:

heaven...
kitschy country
gypsy country. i have a serious thing for RVs.

biscuits & gravy would be made everyday in this kitchen..ya know, if i cooked

i just had to...

and there's plenty more where that came from, folks. i'm gunna go round up the cows or kill a snake...or whatever people in the country do.

*sidenote* i wish i could give credit to all these photos, but the truth is i've been compiling images for so long, that i kind of have no way of remembering where they all came from. yikes! i will say this though, i in no way am taking credit for the photos or ideas-just passing a compliment along to the person who deserves it. trust me, when i put up my own photos or my own ideas, i will let it be known! ok..just had to get that formality out there!




No comments:

Post a Comment