8.16.2010

the sweenster's bedroom re-do

so y'all know how this works at this point so i won't go into huge details that will bore you to tears. re-vamped my best frand's room. here's the before...




added some new bedside tables, lamps, bedskirt, new hardware on her existing chest of drawers, an old pie chest to hide the television & a little fluffing on the bedding. then we hung some pictures and VOILA! all done! & all under our budg too!









peek-a-boo! i see you daewoo!


a striking resemblance to some of the changes i made in my momma's room! haha!! oh well, there's only so many changes you can make in a tiny apartment bedroom. most importantly, the customer was happy & i think it looks adorbs. thanks for letting me help, b!!



3 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY I love my revamped bedroom!! I am super motivated to keep it clean and beautiful now!! Thanks Meg for all your help and lending your great taste to a friend in need!!
    Roomie Love 4eva,
    BSween

    ReplyDelete
  2. i must know where you got the bedside tables and the pie chest, they're precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the room Meg! Job well done girl. The pie chest, the lamps, and the hardware were my favs!!

    ReplyDelete