8.02.2010

another little before & after post for ya

here's another little before & after for you to take a gander at. angel is in pharmaceutical school, works at the med AND works at a pharmacy! i think she's pretty awesome! & she trusted me to help her. even more awesome! her apartment downtown is super cute, lemme tell you. she has some great pieces; she just needed a fresh eye!

soo here's before:




note the tasty flinstone vitamins! hehe :)

and soooo without further ado (or is it adieu? i think ado), here's the after!






yay! thanks for asking me to come over, angel! and thanks for not falling off our make-shift ladder-i don't have insurance for this little side business yet! later gators...



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I made it to your blog!! I love the the after, it looks so good. I will definitely be investing in a ladder asap, haha. Thanks for coming over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad you like it! that picture of you turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete