12.17.2010

that's a wrap!


...and with just days to spare before the christmas craziness begins! i have graduated from college! hallelujah! are those angels i hear on the horizon? or is my mom laughing angelically about the fact that her bank account may now resume to its normal balance...


SO it's 7 days until Santa fits his big behind down the chimney and it's time to get to wrapping up some gifts! panic mode has not yet hit me, but i know it's lingering somewhere outside. maybe sitting on my lilpad chair on the front porch.
as 2010 comes to a close, i just want to give a big thanks to my sweet readers & everyone who follows me via facebook. 2011 will surely hold more blogging, more projects, more ideas, more educational posts & defintely lots more kerrent advice & musings from yours truly! happy holidays to you and yours. please stick around to see what's in store for the new year!



No comments:

Post a Comment